Tired of hearing the same five songs playing on the local radio stations? Discover rising artists and appreciate the original music of your classmates with Puna Radio. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks for visiting!
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Hello!
Welcome to the blog for my internet radio quality project! As you can see, there's no radio on here yet, but I hope to have it up and running within the next few days. All I'm waiting for now is the confirmation email from the radio broadcasting company so I can get started. In the meantime, you should definitely checkout the Free Music Archive or RCRD LBL to get some cool downloads from bands that don't get a lot of air time on local radio. Please stop by again later when the radio station is up and let me know what you think of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment